Founded in 2008, The Center for Nonprofit Excellence is committed to helping East Central Illinois nonprofits and their boards to be as effective as possible. We facilitate collaboration and sharing of best practices that result in a strong, vibrant nonprofit sector. We do this by:
- Strengthening nonprofits’ performance through trainings, workshops and Board Bootcamp sessions
- We succeed when nonprofits do good work better. Click here to view our 2023 training calendar. Register for upcoming trainings below. Complete our Board Match form for nonprofits and community members.
- Promoting nonprofit collaboration through peer circles and information sharing
- We succeed when we help nonprofits clear obstacles to collaboration. Join our private Facebook Group here! Are you a local nonprofit Executive Director or CEO? Email us to learn more about our monthly Executive Director Leadership Network meetings.
- Supporting emerging nonprofit ventures through the Community Solutions Incubator
- We succeed when we equip the next generation of community leaders and organizations with mentoring, training, and networking opportunities. Learn more about 5 Steps to Starting a Nonprofit in Illinois here.
UPCOMING CENTER FOR NONPROFIT EXCELLENCE EVENTS:
Board Bootcamp: So You Want to Join a Nonprofit Board
Thursday, March 30, 2023, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Panel discussion at Champaign Public Library
Foundational Fundraising: Introduction to Capital Campaigns
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Virtual session by Zoom
If you think the services of the Community Foundation’s Center for Nonprofit Excellence might help an organization that is important to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.