The Community Foundation of East Central Illinois is now accepting applications from new and emerging nonprofit organizations to join the 2023 cohort of the Community Solutions Incubator.
Recognizing the importance of nonprofit organizations in enhancing the community’s quality of life, the Community Foundation launched the Community Solutions Incubator in 2017 to help strengthen and grow these important social change agents. Incubator entrepreneurs can pilot their ideas and create supporting structures with other social innovators in a well-resourced co-working space.
2023 program benefits include:
- 5 educational sessions to learn how to start and sustain a nonprofit
- Hands-on mentorship and feedback from experienced nonprofit professionals
- Social networking opportunities
- Additional free training and resources through CFECI’s Center for Nonprofit Excellence
- Access to a well-resourced co-working space at CFECI’s office location
- Connections through our growing incubator alumni group
- Microgrant upon successful completion of the incubator program (pending funding availability)
New and emerging nonprofits located in and providing services to East Central Illinois are welcome to apply. The application form is available online here and is due by January 15, 2023. Applicants will be notified of their status by January 30 and program sessions will begin on February 7, 2023.